Supplies needed for one pin
- 1 large ceramic bead
- 12 inches of 20 gauge sterling silver wire
- 2 coordinating 10mm glass beads
- 2 coordinating see beads
- pin finding with flat back
- jewelry glue
- flat nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- Fold the wire in half. With the folded end in the tip of your round nose pliers and turn it to make a spiral.
- String one of the glass beads and the ceramic bead onto the two ends of wire.
- Now string a seed bead, a glass bead, and one more seed bead onto one of the ends of wire.
- Grab that same end of wire and twist into a tight spiral.
- With the remaining wire fold it in half and send the loose end into the ceramic bead.
- Fold the wire so it is flat. Grab the end in the tip of your round nose pliers and twist into a loose spiral.
- With jewelry glue, secure the pin to the back side of the large ceramic bead. Let it dry completely flat.