Instructions for Holiday Earrings
- 2 holiday charms
- 2 seed Beads
- 2 sterling silver ear hooks
- 4" of 20 gauge sterling silver wire
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Begin by making a wire loop on one end of the sterling silver wire. String on one of the seed beads.
- Right after the seed bead make an second wire loop. Before closing the wire string on one of the ceramic charms. Close the wire loop and trim the excess wire.
- Open the loop on the ear wire and slide it onto the first wire loop you made. Close the loop.
- Follow steps 1-3 again to make the second holiday earring.