- 1 set of seaside originals
- 21 avocado 6mm teardrop pearls
- 1 sterling silver toggle
- 2 2mm crimps
- 9" beading wire
- Crimp one end of the beading wire to one end of the toggle. Do this by threading the crimp onto the wire and follow it with the toggle. Next bring the wire back through the crimp. Pull snug and crimp with pliers.
- Start by stringing three of the pearls.
- Continue by stringing a ceramic bead followed by three pearls. Once all of the beads are strung, check the length of the bracelet to make sure it is the correct length for you.
- String on the second crimp and remaining half of the toggle. Bring the beading wire back through the crimp and a few of the pearls. Crimp the bead and trim the excess beading wire.