Three Ring Instructions
What you will need;
- 1 large Seaside Ceramic Pendant
- 1 pair of Seaside Ceramic Hoops
- 9 brown wood 10-12mm discs
- 18 Montana blue 6mm crystals
- 132 Ecru size 6 seed beads
- 8 silver size one crimps
- 36" of beading wire
- Start by crimping one end of the beading wire to one of the loops on the ceramic pendant. Onto the wire add two seed beads, a crystal, a seed bead, and a wooden disc. Next add another seed bead, a crystal, and two seed beads. Crimp this to one of the wire loops on one of the hoop beads. Trim the excess wire.
- Crimp the beading wire to the remaining loop on the hoop.
- Start by stringing ten seed beads, a crystal, a seed bead, a wood disc, a seed beads, a crystal. Repeat this sequence two more times.
- Next string 5 seed beads and a crystal. String another ten seed beads and then slide on a crimp bead. After the crimp add another 17 seed beads, slide the end of the beading wire back through the crimp and pull snug. This should create a loop. Before crimping the bead, test to see if the loop sis big enough for the wooden disc to pass through. If it is go ahead and crimp the bead.
- Now that you have one side of your necklace complete, it is time to start the second half. Repeat steps 1-3 to start the second side.
- Once you have those steps finished, finish the necklace by stringing 5 seed beads, a crystal, and another ten seed beads. Follow those seed beads with a wood bead, a crimp, and another seed bead. Bring the beading wire back through the crimp and pull snug. The last seed bead should hold the wood bead in place. Trim the excess wire.