- 6 ceramic charms
- 7 black 6mm faceted Czech beads
- 140 size 6 seed beads in coordinating colors
- approx. 16 inches memory wire
- wire cutters
- round nose pliers
- Begin by grabbing one end of the memory wire in your round nose pliers. Turn the pliers to make a loop, making sure the end of the wire is turned in. This will ensure, thewire isn't scratching the wearer.
- Give your seed beads a good stir and then string ten of the beads onto the wire. After the ten beads, add a Czech bead.
- From now on string ten seed beads and then alternate between adding a ceramic charm or a czech bead. Do this until you have used all of your beads.
- Trim the excess memory wire, leaving an inch to make a loop.
- Repeat step one to make the loop. Make sure to roll he wire around until it is snug against the seed beads.
Have a great weekend,