- 1 Ceramic Pendant with Three Bottom Loops
- 3 Coordinating Glass Beads
- 5 Black 6mm Faceted Round Czech Beads
- 3 silver 2 inch headpins
- 2 inches 20 gauge sterling silver wire
- 1 Key chain finding
- Begin by stringing one of the headpins with a Czech bead and a glass bead. Make a simple wire loop and attach to the first wire loop at the bottom of the pendant.
- Repeat step one and attach it to the last wire loop.
- The second wire loop has a Czech bead, a glass bead, and another Czech bead. After stringing, attach it to the wire loop.
- With your silver wire, make a wire loop and string through the pendant hole before closing.
- String the last Czech bead in the wire and just above it make a wire loop again. This time attach the key chain finding on the loop before closing.
- Trim any excess wire.