Mini Cart

  • No products in the cart.


I spared you last week the post I was going to write about my gigantic bug bite. In a nut shell I woke up last Sunday morning with a bite on my leg that was a welt the size of a grapefruit. Since in Georgia we have things that can bite you and kill you I headed off to the ER. Luckily it was just a gigantic insect bite. I took pictures, but it was on my thigh and I'm not going to go posting my thigh all over the blog world.

So yesterday, I was working on the quilt market booth and I was putting a table leg on with my cordless screwdriver. The driver fell off the top of the screw and went into my hand. Ouch! You know that flappy part of skin between your thumb and pointer finger? It went in there. So I was off to the doctor. It wasn't a big cut just really deep. I had to get a tetanus shot and get it cleaned. I was told to put ice on it and keep it elevated. Kind of hard to work on your quilt market booth that way.

Today, I am on the mend but I have a history of stupid injuries and it's genetic, my dad has a list a mile long too. But that's another post, another day...

Have a good weekend,

Related Articles