1. Pin the trims around the outer edge of each of the circle sizes. Make sure to point the outer edge of the trim inward.
2. Pin the remaining circle on top to make a sandwich. The right sides of the fabric should be facing inward. Sew around the outside using a 1/4" seam allowance.
3. Cut a slit down the bottom side of each circle. Clip the curved edges and turn right sides out. Fill with fiberfill.
4. Stitch closed. (Theses stitches will be hidden.)
5. The single large circle you cut is for the bottom of the pin cushion. With e needle and thread run a gathering stitch around the raw edge.
6. Fill with fiberfill and pull the thread snug to create a ball shape.
7. With a long needle and thread sew up from the bottom ball, through all three stuffed circle and out through the top. Sew through you ceramic cherry, a felt ball, or a bead and then return your needle back down and out the bottom. Pull the thread snug and repeat this several times to secure.
8. Using a glue gun place hot glue all around the inside of your cup or bowl. Arrange the cushion how you would like and let the glue dry. You're finished!
The fabric used in this pin cushion is from my Extraordinary World Fabric Collection from In The Beginning Fabrics.
We've sent you an email with a link to update your password.
A password reset email has been sent to the email address on file for your account, but may take several minutes to show up in your inbox. Please wait at least 10 minutes before attempting another reset.
No account yet?
Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.