The most widely known (and loved!) of the insect world is the Monarch Butterfly. Possibly because their incredibly vast migratory pattern stretches from Mexico to Canada! Will you keep yours close, or send it afar to a friend?
This Monarch Butterfly Felt Stitching Pattern is an easy way to infuse your crafting experience with some animal inspiration!
Beginners and advanced crafters alike can create an impressive, nature-inspired animal replica, and let their imagination soar!
This kit contains everything you need to make your own Monarch Butterfly:
- Pumpkin Spice and Black Wool Blend Felt
- Embroidery Floss
- Birch Plywood Mount (optional)
- 5” 12 Gauge Aluminum Wire (optional)
- 2 Pipe Cleaners
Here are some ideas to give your plush wildlife a new home…
- Hang over your mantle for a nature-friendly display
- Gift a fun, handmade surprise to an outdoorsy friend
- Display in a butterfly themed nursery or bedroom!
- Add a splash of character to that blank wall (... you know the one!)
- Make all of the Mounted Felt Stitching Kits and create a one-of a- kind gallery wall
Sewing is a great way to de-stress, unwind, and get creative.
Each stitch is an opportunity to invite a little mindfulness and serenity into your day. The animal kingdom is full of wonder… Let each creature’s unique way of being inspire new possibilities in your crafts and in your life.
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate