The colossal Blue Whale is the largest animal to have ever lived (well, as far as we know!) Their tongues weigh as much as an elephant, and their hearts weigh as much as a car!
But fortunately, your stuffed blue whale will only weigh about as much as a bag of potato chips!
This Blue Whale Felt Stitching Pattern is an easy way to infuse your crafting experience with some animal inspiration!
Beginners and advanced crafters alike can create an impressive, nature-inspired animal replica, and let their imagination soar!
What you need to make your own Blue Whale:
- Smoke and White Wool Blend Felt
- Embroidery Floss
- 2 Large Glass Beads for Eyes (if you're gifting it to a child you can sew french knots instead!)
- Fiber Fill
- When finished, you can proudly display your impressive creation or share it with a lucky ocean-life enthusiast!
…Or re-use the templates to create your own school!
Here are some ideas to give your plush wildlife a new home…
- Make a cozy corner in your home even more interesting with your favorite wildlife friends
- Use as an embellishment on a gift bag or present
- Slip into the pocket of your unsuspecting, animal-loving friend for a special surprise
- Gift to a child for hours of nature-inspired play
- Create unique holiday ornaments by adding a string or wire
- Use as a fun and friendly pincushion inside your sewing kit
Sewing is a great way to de-stress, unwind, and get creative.
Each stitch is an opportunity to invite a little mindfulness and serenity into your day. The animal kingdom is full of wonder… Let each creature’s unique way of being inspire new possibilities in your crafts and in your life.
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate
Age: Designed for crafters of all ages