This Bluejay Felt Stitching Pattern is an easy way to infuse your crafting experience with some animal inspiration!
Beginners and advanced crafters alike can create an impressive, nature-inspired animal replica, and let their imagination soar!
What you need to make your own Northern Cardinal:
- Blue, White, Gray and Black Wool Blend Felt
- Embroidery Floss
- 2 Small Glass Beads for Eyes (if you're gifting it to a child you can sew french knots instead!)
- 1 Pipe Cleaner
- Fiber Fill
When finished, you can proudly display your impressive creation or share it with a lucky wildlife enthusiast!
Here are some ideas to give your plush wildlife a new home…
- Make a cozy corner in your home even more interesting with your favorite wildlife friends
- Use as an embellishment on a gift bag or present
- Hang an animal totem from your car mirror
- Slip into the pocket of your unsuspecting, animal-loving friend for a special surprise
- Gift to a child for hours of nature-inspired play
- Create unique holiday ornaments by adding a string or wire
- Use as a fun and friendly pincushion inside your sewing kit
Sewing is a great way to de-stress, unwind, and get creative.
Each stitch is an opportunity to invite a little mindfulness and serenity into your day. The animal kingdom is full of wonder… Let each creature’s unique way of being inspire new possibilities in your crafts and in your life.
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate