Not many animals conjure up images of classic American life on the prairie like the American Paint Horse. While its unique brown markings make it a visual delight, the horses were actually bred and domesticated for their intelligence. With this pattern, you can lasso some of their magic for yourself!
This American Paint Horse Felt Stitching Pattern is an easy way to infuse your crafting experience with some animal inspiration!
Beginners and advanced crafters alike can create an impressive, nature-inspired animal replica, and let their imagination soar!
What you will you need to make your own American Paint Horse:
- Gray, Peat Moss, White, and Black Wool Blend Felt
- Embroidery Floss
- 6 Pins
- 2 Large Glass Beads for Eyes (if you're gifting it to a child you can sew french knots instead!)
- Birch Plywood Mount (optional)
- Fiber Fill
- Pattern Templates + easy to follow, step-by-step instructions
- Plus! Scannable QR code that takes you to additional step-by-step photos, stitching tips, and even interesting facts about your animal
When finished, you can proudly display your impressive creation or share it with a lucky wildlife enthusiast!
Here are some ideas to give your plush wildlife a new home…
- Hang over your mantle for a nature-friendly display
- Gift a fun, handmade surprise to an outdoorsy friend
- Display in a butterfly themed nursery or bedroom!
- Add a splash of character to that blank wall (... you know the one!)
- Make all of the Mounted Felt Stitching Kits and create a one-of a- kind gallery wall
Sewing is a great way to de-stress, unwind, and get creative.
Each stitch is an opportunity to invite a little mindfulness and serenity into your day. The animal kingdom is full of wonder… Let each creature’s unique way of being inspire new possibilities in your crafts and in your life.
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate