Did you know a group of flamingos is called a flamboyance? After one look at their vibrant pink wings and contrasting black beaks, I'm sure you will agree that it's the perfect name! Create your own flamboyance and add a bold splash of color to your day!
This American Flamingo Felt Stitching Pattern is an easy way to infuse your crafting experience with some animal inspiration!
Beginners and advanced crafters alike can create an impressive, nature-inspired animal replica, and let their imagination soar!
What you will need to make your own American Flamingo:
- Light Pink, Blushing Bride, and Black Wool Blend Felt
- Embroidery Floss
- 6 Pins
- 2 Small Glass Beads for Eyes (if you're gifting it to a child you can sew french knots instead!)
- 16” 12 Gauge Aluminum Wire
- Wood Stand
- Fiber Fill
When finished, you can proudly display your impressive creation or share it with a lucky wildlife enthusiast!
Here are some ideas to give your plush wildlife a new home…
- Make a cozy corner in your home even more interesting with your favorite wildlife friends
- Use as an embellishment on a special present
- Gift to a child with a tropical themed nursery or bedroom!
- Add a splash of character to that boring shelf (... you know the one!)
- Leave behind a special surprise for a friend on your next visit
- Create unique birthday or holiday decor by adding a string or wire
Sewing is a great way to de-stress, unwind, and get creative.
Each stitch is an opportunity to invite a little mindfulness and serenity into your day. The animal kingdom is full of wonder… Let each creature’s unique way of being inspire new possibilities in your crafts and in your life.
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate