Do you like embroidery? Here's a fun hand stitching project for you. If you wanted you could put potpourri or lavender in this little pillow.
Find the printable pattern here.
Pillow fabric 1/4 yard
White fabric for embroidery
Red six strand floss
1. Transfer the Holly Jolly pattern to the white fabric and embroider.
2..Trim to 5" x 5"
3. Cut two squares 8" x 8" for the pillow. Center the embroidery onto one of them. Topstitch around the outer edge.
4. Place the right sides together of the pillow pieces. Stitch around leaving an approximate 3" opening for turning on one side. Clip the corners and turn.
5. Fill with fiberfill and hand stitch the opening closed.
6. Tack stitch the ribbon hanger and two buttons on the pillow.