This pattern includes:
- Full size pattern for transferring
- Reversed pattern for transferring
- Suggested floss colors and stitches used diagram
- Illustrated stitch guide for suggested stitches
… You will need fabric, needles, floss, printer, a way to transfer your pattern.
… All you need is a pair of scissors!
When finished, you can proudly display your embroidery or share it with a lucky friend for a one-of-a-kind gift!
Here are some ideas to display your embroidery…
- Make that blank wall a bit more interesting by displaying your stunning stitch-work
- Slip into a gift bag or present for a fun, handmade surprise
- Remove the hoop, and use as a patch on your favorite backpack.
- Stitch onto a throw pillow and add a splash of character to your home decor
- Add a loop of fabric or string and hang on your door to welcome visitors in style
- Incorporate it as a block in your next quilting project for a personal touch
Embroidery is a great way to de-stress, unwind, and get creative.
Each stitch is an opportunity to invite a little mindfulness and serenity into your day. The embroidery of life is full of wonder… Let each stitch inspire new possibilities in your crafts and in your life.
And it pairs perfectly with my 30-Day Sampler Embroidery Class where you can master all of the basics!
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate
Age: Designed for crafters of all ages
Finished Size: 6 Inch Diameter