Make your own family of Sea Otters with this pattern.
This Sea Otter Felt Stitching Pattern is an easy way to infuse your crafting experience with some animal inspiration!
Beginners and advanced crafters alike can create an impressive, nature-inspired animal replica, and let their imagination soar!
What you will need to make your own Sea Otters:
- Brown, Tan, and Black Wool Blend Felt
- Embroidery Floss
- 8 Small Glass Beads for Eyes (if you're gifting it to a child you can sew french knots instead!)
- 4 Pipe Cleaners
- Fiber Fill
When finished, you can proudly display your impressive creation or share it with a lucky otter enthusiast!
Here are some ideas to give your plush wildlife a new home…
- Make a cozy corner in your home even more interesting with your favorite wildlife friends
- Slip into a gift bag or present for a fun, handmade surprise
- Proudly display on a windowsill or shelf and marvel at your creation
- Gift to a child for hours of nature-inspired play
- Create unique holiday decor by adding a string or wire
- Add an embroidery hoop and some string to create a curious mobile for a lucky infant
- Use as a fun and friendly pincushion inside your sewing kit
Sewing is a great way to de-stress, unwind, and get creative.
Each stitch is an opportunity to invite a little mindfulness and serenity into your day. The animal kingdom is full of wonder… Let each creature’s unique way of being inspire new possibilities in your crafts and in your life.
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate