Unique among sea creatures, the green sea turtle is the largest hard-shelled sea turtle. Their diet of seagrass and algae gives their fat a greenish color, and that's where they get their name.
They can be found in seas throughout the world, and now they can be found right in your living room!
This Green Sea Turtle Felt Stitching Pattern is an easy way to infuse your crafting experience with some animal inspiration!
Beginners and advanced crafters alike can create an impressive, nature-inspired animal replica, and let their imagination soar!
What you need to make your own Green Sea Turtle:
- Ocean Kelp and Limelight Wool Blend Felt
- Embroidery Floss
- 2 Small Glass Beads for Eyes (if you're gifting it to a child you can sew french knots instead!)
- 1 Pipe Cleaners
- Fiber Fill
When finished, you can proudly display your impressive creation or share it with a lucky ocean-life enthusiast!
…Or re-use the templates to create your own flotilla!
Here are some ideas to give your plush wildlife a new home…
- Make a cozy corner in your home even more interesting with your favorite wildlife friends
- Use as an embellishment on a gift bag or present
- Hang an animal totem from your car mirror
- Slip into the pocket of your unsuspecting, animal-loving friend for a special surprise
- Gift to a child for hours of nature-inspired play
- Create unique holiday ornaments by adding a string or wire
- Use as a fun and friendly pincushion inside your sewing kit
Sewing is a great way to de-stress, unwind, and get creative.
Each stitch is an opportunity to invite a little mindfulness and serenity into your day. The animal kingdom is full of wonder… Let each creature’s unique way of being inspire new possibilities in your crafts and in your life.
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate