What's cuter than bumble bee butts? Why, hand stitched bumble bee butts of course! Let this sampler remind you to be the “Kind” of person you want to “Bee” in every moment.
This Bee Kind Embroidery Kit is an easy way to infuse your crafting experience with some animal inspiration as you learn some impressive (and simple) new techniques!
Each kit sets you up for success as you practice your hand stitching skills, and the screen printed designs offer plenty of freedom to add your creative flair to your composition (your stitches will look just like the picture, I promise!)
Beginners and advanced crafters alike can create an impressive, nature-inspired embroidery project, and let their imagination soar!
This kit contains everything you need to make your own Bee Kind Sampler:
- Pre-Printed Fabric -- Screen Printed in Athens, GA
- 6-Strand Embroidery Floss
- 6” Embroidery Hoop
- Detailed Stitch Guide + Easy To Follow, Step-By-Step Instructions
… All you need is a pair of scissors!
When finished, you can proudly display your embroidery or share it with a lucky friend for a one-of-a-kind gift!
Here are some ideas to display your embroidery…
- Make that blank wall a bit more interesting by displaying your stunning stitch-work
- Slip into a gift bag or present for a fun, handmade surprise
- Remove the hoop, and use as a patch on your favorite backpack.
- Stitch onto a throw pillow and add a splash of character to your home decor
- Add a loop of fabric or string and hang on your door to welcome visitors in style
- Incorporate it as a block in your next quilting project for a personal touch
Embroidery is a great way to de-stress, unwind, and get creative.
Each stitch is an opportunity to invite a little mindfulness and serenity into your day. The embroidery of life is full of wonder… Let each stitch inspire new possibilities in your crafts and in your life.
This kit comes with everything you need neatly tucked into a beautiful box with plastic free, compostable packaging, so it’s perfect to take on a weekend getaway, for an evening crafting session with a glass of wine, or to gift to a crafty friend!
And it pairs perfectly with my 30-Day Sampler Embroidery Class where you can master all of the basics!
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate
Age: Designed for crafters of all ages
Safety Information: Contains small pieces and sharp objects
Finished Size: 6 Inch Diameter